Header Ads

Do you know that Hazel Keech has seen GHOSTS in real life. READ ON

Do you know that Hazel Keech has seen GHOSTS in real life. READ ON


Do you know that Hazel Keech has seen GHOSTS in real life. READ ON

Yuvraj Singh and Hazel Keech are a married couple now. They have tied the knot recently with creating wondrous moments around. But do you know a fact about Hazel that the world didn’t know as yet? Well, Mrs. Hazel Singh is not only beautiful and a great actress but also has seen ghosts in real life. Yes, in a recent interview with GQ magazine, she revealed the weirdest thing that happened to her.


She said, “Someone shot a video of me in my house, and when I viewed it later there was an image of this elderly veiled lady in the background. And it wasn’t the first time I was seeing her, either – I’d seen her in a photo when I was 18. Needless to say, I vacated that house fairly quickly. So, yes, I believe in ghosts, and think they should be left alone.”


No comments:

Powered by Blogger.